Tell us which UK addresses you want, either by town, Postcode, coordinates or some other means, and we’ll provide you with an extract in your preferred format.
What is it?
A file of addresses, customised to your precise requirements.
Which data formats are available?
We support several different formats, including text files, .csv files and spread sheets.
Which data elements can you provide for the UK?
We can extract data from a wealth of continually-updated sources, including the following:
- Royal Mail’s Postcode Address File (PAF®) – 1.7 million Postcodes and 28 million Delivery Points including UDPRN
- Royal Mail’s Multiple Residence address file – over 400,000 additional addresses at Delivery Point, identifying where a single property shares the same letter box for multiple residences
- 100m and 1m Grid References, OSGB36 and ETRS89 Longitudes and Latitudes
- National Statistics Postcode Database from ONS – Primary Care Trust codes and names
- NHS Health Authority codes and names, Local Authority information
- Royal Mail’s Alias Data – Former Postal, Administrative and Traditional Counties
- Current County
- Data aggregation – average Grid Reference values for Postcode Sectors and Districts
- Channel Islands and Isle of Man Grid Reference data
- Filtering of data to allow searching on building names, dependent streets and other fields which are normally aggregated with other data in a field
- Changes only data files
Is this service only for the UK?
It is at the moment, but we are working to expand the service to other countries in the very near future. For some international countries, we may be able to help – so please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Who uses raw address data?
Typical users include utility companies, direct marketing and advertising agencies, software developers and data analysts, but anyone could need addresses for all manner of reasons.