World Addresses Web is a web-based international address lookup service for your website or application. It is easy to integrate into any system or website with our examples.
How it works
Why choose us?
- Speed up address entry by up to 80%
- Reduce eCommerce cart abandonment rates 44%
- Easy integration with any website or application
- Plugins available for Magento, Dynamics & Salesforce
- Examples, help guides and wizards available
- Data delivery formats including XML and JSON
- Customisable address fields and formats
- Powerful admin tools and free technical support
We like to call the service an “address search-engine” because it returns matched addresses based upon what you input, much like a conventional search engine. The precision and accuracy of our address search-engine are what sets us apart from the rest – as well as our competitive pricing model.
How do I integrate it?
The service is straightforward to integrate. You can achieve this by either using one of our easy-to-integrate examples, or by calling the Web Service directly from your website or application.
What data is available?
Our service currently supports over 100 countries and territories (you can see some of them below), and we’re adding new countries and data all of the time.
Data coverage and quality varies by country, and as you would expect, some countries have better coverage and higher quality data than others.
As an example for the UK, we provide premise-level address data, grid data and a variety of other geographical elements such as NHS Health Authority Name and Local Authority Ward Name.
We’re broadening our coverage all the time, so if you have a specific requirement, we’d love to hear from you.
Our datasets support these countries:
- Belgium civil
- The Cayman Islands
- The Peoples Republic of China
- Costa Rica state
- The Czech Republic
- The Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- The Philippines
- Saudi Arabia
- Serbia state
- South Africa
- The United Arab Emirates
- The United Kingdom
- The United States
Check out our walkthroughs to find out more:
- Technical overview
- Download a ready-to-use demo
- Copy and paste a demo onto your web page
- Develop your own code